Posted on Sep. 11, 2017
The Receptionist intercepts and routes incoming calls, takes thorough messages, and provides basic information to callers. S/he greets and directs walk-in customers, guests, and vendors. S/he is the dealership's front-line contact with the public and must represent the dealership in a professional, friendly manner at all times.
• Professional personal appearance
• Professional and courteous demeanor
• Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
• Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on hold.
• Welcomes on-site customers, visitors, and vendors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
• Performs other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
• Must be punctual in attendance
• Must be present during normal hours of operation or as directed by management.
• Must attend all meetings as required.
• Maintain a clean work area and assist with housekeeping in all areas of the dealership or assigned location (for example, by picking up or discarding trash found on the premises).
• Must adhere to all company policies and rules.
• Must adhere to the 5 mile-an-hour rule on all dealership premises.
• Maintain a professional appearance and/or wear Gunn attire.
• Comply with other job-related instructions and perform any other duties that, in the opinion of his/her supervisor, are reasonably related to his/her primary job responsibilities, required to assist other employees, or compliment Gunn's efforts generally.
The Receptionist will spend the entire shift at a desk in an office setting, inside the showroom or reception area. S/he will answer the telephone for most of the shift. Regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, feel, and reach. Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Click on Apply Now!