Posted on Mar. 26, 2018
COME BE A PART OF OUR GROWING AND DEDICATED TEAM!
We are looking for an organized and self-motivated Administrative Assistant in our accounting office to perform a variety of detail oriented clerical duties, including providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs such as Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, data archiving and data entry. Ideal candidate is proficient in excel and similar computer programs, enjoys learning opportunities and works well in a team environment.
Responsibilities• Posts all open items in accounts payable on a daily basis.
• Checks all vouchers and obtains appropriate payment approval.
• Analyzes vendor accounts.
• Reconciles statement and the accounts payable ledger.
• Prepares accounts payable checks.
• Answers all vendor inquiries promptly.
• Communicates cash requirements for payable dates to the office manager.
• Issues checks from accounting system to authorized persons for approved expenditures.
• Oversees credit card purchases.
• Prepares and verifies successful completion of computer data save procedures daily.
• Assigns vendor numbers as needed and obtains required W9 forms from each vendor.
• Scans vendor invoice for archival storage.
• Analyzes and corrects “Purchase Order Audit Report” for open but paid purchase orders.
• Issues gas cards to approved sales persons or other authorized personnel.
• Prepares accounts receivable statements monthly.
• Reconciles customer statements and follows up collections as necessary.
• Enters cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer and prepares bank deposit.
• Answers accounts receivable phone calls and follows up on inquiries promptly.
• Performs background checks on credit applications. Give approvals for current charges.
• Processes extended warranty claims and communicates with extended warranty companies.
• Submit uncollected accounts to collection agency according to company procedures. Follow up with collection agency.
• Updates customers’ account information.
Work hoursMonday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
HOW TO APPLY:
1. APPLY VIA EMAIL: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached resume, and select "Apply Now".
2. APPLY ONLINE: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now". At the top of the page, select the “employers career page” link provided to complete your application on the employer's website.
3. APPLY IN PERSON: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now". At the top of the page, the employers address will be listed. Please apply in person.