at Drain Master
Posted on Mar. 23, 2018
Paid holidays, Paid personal time
Drain Master is excited to announce we are in need of an office specialist. We are looking for an upbeat, vibrant person to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This position plays a vital role in representing our company.
You will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all administrative responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Education requirements· High school degree
Qualifications· Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Professional appearance
· Solid communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
· Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Responsibilities· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
· Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Work hours*M-F; 8am - 5pm