Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Orchard Grove Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A POSITION TO "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!!!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in ROMEO, MICHIGAN !!!
ORCHARD GROVE HEALTH CAMPUS is an innovative Skilled Nursing, Memory Care and Assisted Living health campus.
We are a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services.
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an individual to work in our Life Enrichment Department (i.e. activities) as a LIFE ENRICHMENT ASSOCIATE (i.e. ACTIVITY ASSISTANT).
Our passion is creating Inspired Living environments for our residents and communities.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ACTIVITY ASSISTANT MAY INCLUDE:
* Assist with the organizing, planning and implementation of programs and opportunities that promote resident well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
* Lead wellness programs that inspire spiritual, cognitive, social, physical and creative expressions
* Enthusiastically promote and communicate programs and events to residents and families
* Passionately motivate and serve residents of varying cognitive and physical abilities
* Other duties assigned as needed
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule as position requires some weekends and evenings
* Ability to work as part of a team and to take initiative
* Experience working with seniors (including those with dementia) and activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
* Must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-