Posted on Apr. 20, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Forest Park Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
FOREST PARK HEALTH CAMPUS, a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services in RICHMOND, IN has an outstanding career opportunity for an individual to work in our Activities Department.
The Activity Assistant will report to the Director of Resident Programming and assist in organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity program of the health campus. Experience working with seniors and/or activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred. We also ask that the candidate have experience working with residents with dementia. Some evenings, weekends and holidays may be required.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive benefit package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Must be flexible as position requires some weekends and evenings
* Good report writing & administrative skills are essential
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* Experience working with seniors and/or activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
* Candidate must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
* Must have valid drivers license and be able to transport residents in company bus/van
* Experience working with residents with dementia is strongly preferred
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-