Posted on Sep. 1, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location WoodBridge Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you! WoodBridge Health Campus in Logansport, IN is a Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care campus. We are looking for a LIFE ENRICHMENT ASSOCIATE (i.e. ACTIVITY ASSISTANT). Our passion is creating Inspired Living environments for our residents and communities.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including the things that make TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES at WoodBridge Health Campus stand out:
- Weekly Pay! Yes, WEEKLY!
- Professional Growth Opportunities within the Company
- Generous Benefits including a FREE HEALTH plan option !
- MONTHLY Employee Celebration Events
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships for continuing your education
- Bonuses for Shift pick-ups, Perfect Attendance, Employee Referrals, and more
- And so much more because WoodBridge Health Campus CARES about their employees!
Our Life Enrichment Associate (Activities Assistant) will:
- Assist with the organizing, planning and implementation of programs and opportunities that promote resident well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
- Lead wellness programs that inspire spiritual, cognitive, social, physical and creative expressions
- Enthusiastically promote and communicate programs and events to residents and families
- Passionately motivate and serve residents of varying cognitive and physical abilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Position requires some weekends and evenings
* Ability to work as part of a team and to take initiative
* Experience working with seniors (including those with dementia) and activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
* Must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
* Must have valid drivers license and be able to transport residents in company bus/van