Posted on Dec. 1, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Mallard Cove is a customer service focused provider of senior living, assisted living, and memory care. We are excited to be expanding our team and are looking to fill Activity Assistant positions in the Cincinnati area.
The Activities Assistant is a member of a cooperative team providing care that respects the dignity of all facility residents and serves their needs with competence and compassion. Responsible for both planning and executing meaningful activities appropriate to the needs and interests of residents and conducive to their physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays
- Patience and professionalism are a MUST
- Execute multiple activities daily
- Assists in the planning, scheduling, and coordinating of all resident activities on a monthly basis
- Assists in preparing and coordinating special events including events for seasons and holidays
- Helps maintain adequate supply of books, puzzles, magazines, and games
- Reports all program policy/procedures discrepancies to the Life Enrichment Director
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must successfully pass a drug screen and background check
Salary up to $11.00/hr *Pay based on experience*
2 Easy steps to Apply!
Step 1: Complete the Quick Apply form to right of this posting, you may attach your resume then click APPLY NOW.
Step 2: Call the phone number provided to schedule an interview!