Posted on Nov. 22, 2016
Intelliteach is a fast growing Accounting and IT Services company in need of additional Accounts Receivable/Collections professionals. If you are experienced in collections with a customer service approach, we are looking for you. Intelliteach provides services to many of the largest Law Firms and Accounting firms in the US. Join a small company with many advantages over large corporations. Our facility, atmosphere, work-life balance, benefits and stable environment are what make Intelliteach a better choice.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experienced in Collection of past-due receivables in a customer service manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent mediation and negotiation skills are a must.
• Prepare reports and analysis weekly/monthly to keep management apprised of results and performance.
• Ability to evaluate situations, prioritize requests and responsibilities, and adapt as needed.
• 8+ years of collections experience.
• Must possess superior written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with billing, accounting, or collections systems. (Experience within the legal industry is a plus)
• Core Concepts: A/R portfolio, DSO, Credit/Retainer limits, write-downs, write-offs, client retention and FDCPA.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or finance is preferred.
This is a full-time, position. Benefits offered with this position include: Industry leading compensation, medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, paid time off and free covered parking. Our facility offers a convenient location at Hwy. 270 and Olive Blvd., free Fitness Center membership, and an attached Café.
Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity.