Posted on Jul. 23, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of LOUISVILLE, KY, is looking for an ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (AP) SPECIALIST to join the team at our Home Office.
Responsibilities of our Accounts Payable Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Review submitted invoices for proper approval and coding
- Code invoices with the appropriate health campus or home office account information
- Key invoices and check requests into the A/P system
- Process expense reports and check requests
- Maintain vendor files in the A/P system
- Maintain files of paid invoices
- Check requests and expense reports
- Research vendor and employee inquiries
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Some college coursework preferred
* Two plus (2+) years of related Accounts Payable (AP) experience in a reputable organization
* Multi-facility experience is preferred
* Healthcare, senior living, or long-term care experience is a plus
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.