at Terumo BCT
Posted on Aug. 24, 2017
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of clerical accounting functions and special projects in support of a corporate or business accounting operation. Work performed at this level is routine with some variation due to unique projects. Requires good working knowledge and proficiency in the procedures and systems used within an accounting or financial specialty.
* Records, analyzes and assists in the maintenance of accounting records, ledgers and journal entries; includes making corrections and adjustments, and reconciles assigned statements, accounts, and reports.
* Using SAP and ReadSoft software, processes invoices for payment
* Collects, compiles, and summarizes accounting data and/or financial information to assist the preparation of a variety of reports and financial analyses.
* Assists supervisor and other management staff with special projects and/or administrative functions, and takes initiative in resolving various accounting problems.
* Frequently interacts with vendors and internal customers.
* Provides guidance in training new associates within the Accounts Payable area.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or GED
Minimum 3 years experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Accounts receivable
* Accounts payable
* General accounting
* Knowledge of clerical accounting methods and procedures, including double entry accounting.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both orally, written and in person.
* Strong customer focus with a professional approach with Company's customers (internal and external) and co-workers.
* Ability and proficiency in the use of a personal computer (PC) for the accurate input and retrieval of accounting information.
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office software applications and skills to use them effectively, particularly Excel.
* Ability to quickly and accurately make arithmetical computations by touch on a ten key pad.
* An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to handle repetitive motion work such as keyboarding, sorting, and filing.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the recruiter at:
We have preferred partners, no agency calls please