Posted on May. 12, 2017
A. Position Summary:
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for performing functions related to fulfilling the Company's accounts receivable, accounts payable, receipting, and disbursing needs.
B. Minimum Qualifications:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent or currently enrolled in a Vocational Office Education program at school
C. Essential Job Functions:
1. Research and evaluate historical and current accounting and billing data
2. Process accounting transactions as authorized
3. Maintain accurate accounting records and files
4. Maintain customer or vendor files
5. Assist Business Office personnel as directed
6. Receive monies via mail or cashier
7. Receipt monies to customer accounts
8. Prepare monthly billings and send when approved by the business manager
9. Receive invoices and billing statements
10. Verify manager approval on all invoices
11. Post invoices to vendors' accounts
12. Verify billing statements against actual invoices
13. Reconcile billing statements with vendor accounts
14. Discuss billing discrepancies with vendors
15. Reconcile billing statements with disbursements
16. Disburse checks upon approval by the Senior Accountant/Accounting Director/CFO
17. Must be punctual in attendance
18. Must be present during normal hours of operation or as directed by management
19. Perform any other duties that may be deemed essential to fulfilling the functions of the position
D. Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The General Office Clerk will work at a desk in an office setting during most of the shift. His/her position is primarily sedentary.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 5/24/2017 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address.