Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
The Crown Automotive Group has an immediate opening for an experienced, detail-oriented Accounting Clerk for our consolidated Accounting Office.
- Processing daily cash receipts and bank deposits
- Analyzing and reviewing parts and service invoices along with various schedules
- Administering aftermarket product sales remittances and process product cancellations as well as a variety of other responsibilities including end of month posting and reconciling
Automotive experience is preferred.
If you are interested in long term growth within a dynamic field, then this is the job for you! This is a full time, fast-paced position in an equally faced paced office environment with multiple store locations that includes a great benefits package.
We're looking for a self-motivated individual with strong time management skills, capable of multi-tasking. ADP/CDK proficiency is an added benefit.
The Crown Automotive Group is a family-owned, multi-franchise, high-volumedealership group established in 1969 in St. Petersburg with multiple stores throughout Florida, Tennessee and Dublin, Ohio. Come join our team and experience “The Better Way to Work”!
Here’s some of what we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401K w/ company match
• The stability of an established company
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• Opportunities to serve your community
Additional requirements include:
• Two years of experience in accounting preferred
• Dealership experience preferred
• ADP/CDK software experience preferred
• Must be able to meet company's requirements for employment including background check and drug screen
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong mathematical skills
• Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work well with others
Thank you for your interest in Crown!