Posted on Aug. 31, 2017
$15.00– $17.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
The Crown Automotive Group has an immediate opening for an experienced, detail-oriented Accounting Clerk for our consolidated Accounting Office.
If you are interested in long term growth within a dynamic field, then this is the job for you!
This is a full time, fast-paced position in an equally faced paced office environment. Multiple store locations and a great benefits package.
We're looking for a self-motivated individual with strong time management skills, capable of multi-tasking. ADP/CDK proficiency is an added benefit.
The Crown Automotive Group is a family-owned, multi-franchise, high-volume dealership group established in 1969 in St. Petersburg
with multiple stores throughout Florida, Tennessee and Dublin, Ohio. Come join our team and experience “The Better Way to Work”!
Here's some of what we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401K w/ company match
• The stability of an established company
• Opportunity for growth and advancement
• Opportunities to serve your community
Experience requirementsAutomotive experience is a PLUS!
QualificationsDuties include (please see below for others):
- Preparing invoices, listing items sold and service provided, amounts due, and credit terms.
- Preparing contracts to send to bank.
- Editing paperwork for compliance with policy cost and posts car deals.
ResponsibilitiesJob Requirements and Additional duties include:
• Prepares invoices, listing items sold and service provided, amounts due, and credit terms.
• Posts and verifies payoff checks.
• Posts journal entries.
• Prepares contracts to send to bank.
• Calls for funding.
• Reconciles schedules.
• Completes trade paperwork.
• Edits paperwork for compliance with policy cost and posts car deals.
• Posts transactions to accounting records such as worksheet, ledger, and computer files.
• Accesses computer files and compiles reports as requested.
• Other duties may be assigned, based on company's needs.
SkillsAdditional requirements include:
• Two years of experience in accounting preferred
• Dealership experience a PLUS!
• 10-key knowledge / MS Office - Word & Excel
• ADP/CDK software experience a PLUS!
• Must be able to meet company's requirements for employment including background check and drug screen
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong mathematical skills
• Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work well with others
• Professional appearance and demeanor in a team environment
Work hours• Full-time
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume today, and thank you for your interest in Crown!