Posted on Oct. 4, 2016
In this role, you will be an integral part of a fast paced, growth oriented and challenging accounting team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists with the month end close process
• Prepares and posts journal entries
• Reconciles general ledger account
• Audits Daily Cash
• Reconciles Cash
• Performs various accounting projects, including process improvement projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• 1-2 years accounting experience
• Team oriented and ability to multi-task
• Responsible & dependable – comfortable working with deadlines Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business preferred. HS Diploma required. Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.