Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Part Time Accounting Assistant
Renewal by Andersen® is the division of Andersen windows developed for the replacement market. Renewal utilizes state-of-the-art materials that provide outstanding thermal performance, while maintaining the architectural integrity of the home.
We are seeking a Part Time Accounting Assistant who is a motivated, high energy, goal driven person to support the Director of Accounting and Marketing. The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for assisting with financial transactions, creating reports, and taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of financial goals and planned marketing programs. This position is part time, paying $13 to $15 an hour based on skills and qualifications.
• Enter, update and retrieve accounting data from QuickBooks
• Assist with payroll preparation
• Design, prepare and maintain spreadsheets
• Compile weekly and monthly reports
• Respond to vendor and staff inquiries
• Conduct administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of activities
• Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Track and report success of existing marketing campaigns
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
• Special projects as necessary, prescribed by manager
2+ years’ experience working in accounting/bookkeeping or marketing
High school diploma/GED required
Experience with QuickBooks (preferred)
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong attention to detail, compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Apply Today - We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply call us today or email:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, submit resume, and select "Apply Now"
2. Select "employer phone" to access employer phone number to call.