Posted on May. 10, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The St. Louis Contact Center for Enterprise Holdings EAN Services, LLC has an immediate opening for two Accountants! Both are great opportunities for someone desiring to begin or continue their career in Accounting. This Accountant role could be either with our Shared Services team or our Business Management team. Our Shared Services team supports Accounting clerks and supervisors of various Shared Services departments including Cash Applications, Government, Rewards and Corporate Accounts teams. The role primarily deals with the accounting aspect of direct payment posting and accounts receivable research and provides the opportunity to work closely with our Accounting teams, as well as field employees.
The Business Management team entails many facets in preparing balance sheet schedules, bank reconciliations, monthly fluctuation analysis of expense accounts and assist in preparation of monthly financial statement package.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated and interested in learning the financial side of the Contact Center operation. Successful individuals are well organized, ambitious, and take pride in their work. Additionally, we are looking for reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information and who have the determination to learn detailed processes.
The schedules for these positions are both Monday-Friday, with start times ranging between 6:30a - 9a CST, with flexibility expected for additional hours as business need dictates.
- Prepare financial statements, monthly journal entries, expense accruals and allocations
- Prepare and reconcile balance sheet and account schedules
- Assemble monthly bank reconciliation
- Analyze monthly financial variances
- Execute accounts payables and receivables
- Comparative income statement preparation and analysis
- Communication with corporate and rental groups with questions regarding accounting policies and procedures
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA/CMA preferred
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Office Products required
- Minimal travel may be required for meetings and training
- Must be able to work a Monday-Friday schedule with a start time between 6:30a-9a CST, with flexibility based on business needs
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Knowledge of professional accounting concepts, practices and standards
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
If interested, please apply online at https://track.talentbrew.com?jobmediaid=210288&typeid=1