Posted on Mar. 17, 2017
Overview: Windham Professionals, Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider. Learn more about our current openings and where we're hiring by visiting our website. We offer excellent service to our clients and great opportunities for our employees.
WHY WORK AT WINDHAM!
TOP pay for TOP performers! Hourly rate based on experience
• Monthly Bonus Structure
• 401(K) Match and Profit Share Potential
• Health, Vision, Dental
• Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability
• AD&D Insurance
If you qualify as an Elite Account Specialist, you have the opportunity to enjoy top pay and incentives!
If you are an experienced debt collection professional who is looking for a job with a stable and established company, join the Windham Professionals team! We are seeking Account Specialists to locate and contact individuals who have incurred defaulted debt.
Responsibilities: As an Account Specialist, you will interact with borrowers in the negotiation of collection of defaulted or delinquent debts on behalf of our clients, which will involve skip tracing and establishing contact with borrowers. Your specific duties as an Account Specialist will include:
• Reviewing accounts on a daily basis and maintaining all work queue and desk assignments
• Contacting borrowers via telephone to attempt debt collection
• Establishing borrower location and contact information via skip tracing if necessary
• Establishing borrower's ability and willingness to pay and identifying the appropriate repayment program/options available to them
• Tracking and reporting all account information into computer through our collections system
• Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is sent out to borrowers, following up to ensure that paperwork is returned and then submitting it in a timely manner
• Meeting or exceeding all daily, weekly and monthly production goals
• Understanding and following all federal and state laws with regards to collections policies and procedures
• Ability to work 5 days per week, to include 2 evening shifts (up to 8:00PM), as well as 1 Saturday morning shift per month.
• Passing annual required compliance testing
• Performing other duties and special projects as assigned by management
As an Account Specialist, you must be energetic, assertive, charismatic and able to easily handle rejection. You must also be ambitious, driven and assertive. This position requires excellent verbal interpersonal negotiation communication skills. You must also be highly detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
• Specific qualifications for the Account Specialist position include:
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 year of experience preferred, but not required
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office and data entry
• Basic Math skills
• Sales, telemarketing, or call center experience a plus
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.#CB