Posted on Sep. 29, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers’ evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members.
The purpose of the Account Services Representative, is to handle customer inquiries (via inbound and outbound phone calls or correspondence) regarding a wide range of billing and billing services issues, relative to their ADT account. The inquiries require a good working knowledge of billing policies and procedures, and are to be handled in an efficient, accurate and timely manner in order to effect timely payment of invoices.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES will have:
· Solid and stable employment history
· Above average communications skills
· Minimum 1 year Customer Service work experience, preferably in a Call Center environment OR Retail OR Restaurant setting.
· Availability to work mid-day shift hours of 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm
· Availability for weekend hours
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
2. Answer general billing related questions, resolve billing issues, assist and direct customer to appropriate area within ADT if issue is not within the scope of account services.
3. Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
4. Initiate outbound calls to correct credit card payment errors, determine appropriate account number to post unidentified payments, Update account information, determine if service issues have been addressed.
5. Participate on internal quality/continuous improvement teams on a rotational basis.
6. Interface with SSO on billing service related issues.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Your Employee Total Rewards Program:
At ADT, we understand that feeling and performing your best – at work and in life – requires a state of balance. That’s why the comprehensive rewards ADT offers you and your family are focused not on individual programs but on your optimal health.
We package these valuable offerings under a single, common theme. It’s called myRewards and it reflects all the support and resources ADT provides well beyond your paycheck. You’ll find rewards to support your emotional experiences, your physical body and healthy lifestyle choices, your ability to confidently manage your finances now and plan for the future, and the quality of your relationships.
The Total Rewards program includes resources that ADT makes available for your pay, health, wellness, life, future and career.
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,500 people at 200 locations..
We look forward to meeting you......
Click Apply Now for immediate consideration!