at We Are Blood
Posted on Aug. 25, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
We Are Blood serves over 40 hospitals and medical facilities in a 10 county area. Our mission is to provide and protect the community blood supply, to inspire Central Texans to save lives locally, and to always treat everyone we serve as family. When you work here, you’re a vital part of helping to ensure that all Central Texans have access to life-saving blood when they need it! We are hiring a “donor recruitment” Account Manager for our Community Engagement department.
This position will develop and manage relationships with community partners, as well as, book and support mobile blood drives and donor center (fixed site) based blood drives while meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly draw goals.
• Develop and manage relationships with a portfolio of current partners, and build relationships with prospective partners as identified from research, team goals and networking events.
• Execute strategies to meet and exceed collection goals for We Are Blood by holding fixed site and remote (off site) blood drives.
• Maintain records of all blood drive promotion efforts, communications, and contacts.
• Ensure community partners and donors are properly stewarded and thanked.
• Prepare reports on blood drive activities and outcomes.
• Work closely with other account managers and the donor services team (responsible for collecting all blood products) to maximize efficiency and resources.
• Demonstrate an understanding of applicable We Are Blood strategies and goals and how they address the community needs.
• Collaborate with internal teams, key stakeholders and community partners to develop promotional materials for blood drives to ensure brand consistency.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in corporate relations, development, communications, sales or community outreach. 5 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and business contacts.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
• Ability to develop and deliver informative and/or persuasive presentations.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Strong public speaking skills.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Highly motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
• Computer skills that include the competent use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted
• Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and an acceptable driving record. Must be able to provide reliable personal transportation.
Interested in our organization, but not this job? Check us out at www.WeAreBlood.org to find out how you else you can be a part of our Family.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled