Posted on Apr. 15, 2017
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES The principal duties for Accountable Mail include, but are not limited to:
* Accountable Mail is received in separate Platforms (Unet, Cosmo and Medica) and it should be kept separated.
* Validate Envelope has tracking numbers and barcode
* Start with priority mail first.
* Check off tracking number from the manifest - if the number is not listed on the manifest it has to be recorded. If there are tracking numbers left with no matching mail, we notate DNR (Did Not Receive).
* Make a copy of the envelope making sure that the return address, tracking number and barcode and PO BOX are showing and keep it with the original claims/documents. (Validate it's the same PO BOX and Platform (e.g. 30555/UNET, 30990 MEDICA etc....)
* Validate stickers are used for TOC, MSP and FML
* Check for documents that may need to go to another sorting area. For example: RRE, Provider updates, Conversion claims, etc.......
* All other duties as assigned
* Prompt and dependable
* Able to manage multiple tasks with attention to details
* Comfortable working in a production environment and meeting deadlines
* Work without constant supervision
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organizational and PC skills
* Type 35 wpm with 95% accuracy
* Must be able to work a flexible work week and hours