Posted on Apr. 15, 2017
Firstsource Hiring Event------On The Spot Offers
MAY 1ST THRU MAY 5TH
9AM TO 3PM DAILY
PLEASE STOP BY AND SEE US!!!
1355 S 4700 WEST,
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84104
We know that happy, motivated and rewarded people
are the best way of delivering excellence to our clients and
building a world-class organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
The principal duties for Accountable Mail include, but are not limited to:
* Accountable Mail is received in separate Platforms (Unet, Cosmo and Medica) and it should be kept separated.
* Validate Envelope has tracking numbers and barcode
* Start with priority mail first.
* Check off tracking number from the manifest - if the number is not listed on the manifest it has to be recorded. If there are tracking numbers left with no matching mail, we notate DNR (Did Not Receive).
* Make a copy of the envelope making sure that the return address, tracking number and barcode and PO BOX are showing and keep it with the original claims/documents. (Validate it's the same PO BOX and Platform (e.g. 30555/UNET, 30990 MEDICA etc....)
* Validate stickers are used for TOC, MSP and FML
* Check for documents that may need to go to another sorting area. For example: RRE, Provider updates, Conversion claims, etc.......
* All other duties as assigned
* Prompt and dependable
* Able to manage multiple tasks with attention to details
* Comfortable working in a production environment and meeting deadlines
* Work without constant supervision
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organizational and PC skills
* Type 35 wpm with 95% accuracy
* Must be able to work a flexible work week and hours