Posted on Nov. 22, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Spectrum currently seeks a Community Solutions Account Executive for our Sales Department.
A seasoned and results oriented sales professional needed to implement sales strategies aimed at securing our ability to provide service to multiple dwelling unit (MDU) properties maximizing product/service penetration.
Experience requirements• Recent experience in negotiating long term R.O.E Agreements with owners of MDU's, Private Cable Operators or Local Exchange Carriers (LEC's) Preferred.
• Experience in selling bulk, HSD, and/or voice and/or data hardware and networks preferred.
QualificationsMust have knowledge of video and HSD Broadband offerings
Responsibilities• Make professional presentations to owners of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) for the purpose of securing long term R.O.E (Bulk/Managed Wi-Fi and Right of Entry) Agreements.
• Sell and/or upgrade HSD, video and other products/services on a bulk basis to new and/or existing MDU’s.
• Present information regarding products, services, rates, installation fees, campaign requirements and special offers in a clear, accurate and professional manner.
• Maintain records, input data and maintain databases necessary to report sales activity, and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to review contracts
• Notify manager or designee of all problems or difficulties with customers as they occur.
• Follow up on all leads, inquires, complaints and other messages in a timely manner.
• Work with other Account Executives to help qualify buildings for expansion of cable plant and facilities.
• Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
Skills• Solution selling skills also preferred.
• Must be energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently within established guidelines.
• Good organizational and record keeping abilities required.
Work hoursMust be available to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Must be flexible to attend evening meetings.