at We Are Blood
Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
We Are Blood has been drawing Central Texans together since 1951. As the exclusive community blood supplier, we serve over 40 hospitals and medical facilities in a 10 county area. Our mission is to provide and protect the community blood supply, to inspire Central Texans to save lives locally, and to always treat everyone we serve as family. When you work here, you’re a vital part of helping to ensure that all Central Texans have access to life-saving blood when they need it!
We are hiring an Account Executive in our Donor Recruitment department. This position will recruit new donor groups for blood drives and maximize existing accounts in an established territory so blood collection goals are exceeded.
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies to exceed blood collection goals by holding fixed site and remote blood drives.
• Maintain effective and successful blood drive coordinator relationships and cultivate relationships with prospective blood drive coordinators.
• Manage new account evaluation, proposal development, presentation and recruitment of new groups.
• Prepare periodic and special reports on recruitment activities.
• Work closely with other account executives to maximize efficiency and resources.
• College degree or 2 years outside sales experience required.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Organized, self-starter who organizes and prioritizes under changing conditions; can manage multiple projects and handle stressful situations.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends as necessary.
• Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
Interested in our organization, but not this job? Check us out at www.WeAreBlood.org to find out how you else you can be a part of our Family.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled