Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
The Blood Center of Central Texas is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Founded in 1951, our mission is to safeguard the community’s gifts of blood with uncompromising quality and excellence in customer service.
We are hiring an Account Executive in our Donor Recruitment department. This position will recruit new donor groups for blood drives and maximize existing accounts in an established territory so blood collection goals are exceeded.
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies to exceed blood center collection goals by holding fixed site and remote blood drives.
• Maintain effective and successful blood drive coordinator relationships and cultivate relationships with prospective blood drive coordinators.
• Manage new account evaluation, proposal development, presentation and recruitment of new groups.
• Prepare periodic and special reports on recruitment activities.
• Work closely with other account executives to maximize efficiency and resources.
• College degree or 2 years outside sales experience required.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Organized, self-starter who organizes and prioritizes under changing conditions; can manage multiple projects and handle stressful situations.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends as necessary.
• Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
Interested in The Blood Center, but not this job? Check us out at www.inyourhands.org to see how you else you can be a part of our organization.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled