at We Are Blood
Posted on Oct. 10, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Medical Exchange, aka Medical Service Bureau, provides call center services to the medical community. We have been in business for 60 years and are dedicated to providing reliable, responsible, quality service to doctors that exceed any commercial alternative! We are hiring a Direct Sales Rep (Account Management) who will aggressively SELL and promote established company services to physician, clinic, and healthcare related facilities within a defined territory.
The Direct Sales Rep will be responsible for aggressively promoting and selling pre-configured company services to target physician, clinic, and healthcare related facilities within an assigned territory.
1.Develops medical service provider contacts/relationships and visits prospective individuals and/or business organizations to obtain contracted service agreements to meet or exceed monthly revenue quota through a high volume of daily and unsupervised sales related activity for each phase of a conventional sales cycle including cold calling (phone and physical), prospect follow up, proposal generation and closing
2.Manage all new and incoming business account relationships that are secured until agreed handoff point unless otherwise directed.
3.Meet with high profile clients on a regular basis to ensure client expectations are being met and resolve customer service inquiries/issues as needed.
4.Collect and analyze research data related to key business trends, market segments, market penetration, and competitors to aid in identification of new business opportunities.
5.Respond promptly and effectively to incoming sales leads
6.Follow-up on specific marketing campaigns and mailers, maximizing results
7.Timely submission and accurate reporting of activity, prospecting, and status as required
8.Collaborate with all MSB customer service and operations to enhance sales opportunities
9.Actively participate in weekly meetings
• Four year degree in related field, plus two years of proven success in direct sales to the healthcare market or a minimum five years of relevant work experience required.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Consistent achievement of revenue goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time, prioritizing responsibilities to meet customer needs
• Must be able to provide transportation to conduct cold calls, attend client presentations and meetings as well as special functions
• Must be able to attend after hours meetings and special events as needed
• Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time as required
• Must be at least 21 years old, have a TX driver’s license and proof of liability insurance.
• Must be able to provide a copy of a current and acceptable driving record
We’ll expect you to generate a HIGH VOLUME of sales related activities including cold calling, client meetings, presentations, and RFP’s. You’ll support clients by selling services that meet their needs.
As a Direct Sales Rep, you will earn a base salary plus COMMISSIONS, and receive a WELL-ROUNDED BENEFITS package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401k. EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you’re interested, please apply here or send your resume to email@example.com.