Posted on May. 4, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Full Time or Part Time Entry Level Laboratory Position at Clinical Reference Laboratory – No Experience Required!
Are you interested in a career in the healthcare industry where you can develop your skills? Have you wondered what it would be like to work in a fast-paced laboratory, making a difference in people’s lives? If you answered yes, we have an opportunity for you!
Who Are We?
Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc. (CRL) is a family owned, privately held company based in Lenexa, Kansas. We have been in business since 1979 and we are growing! Our Corporate Headquarters is conveniently located near the 87th Street exit off I-35. Our facility receives over 20,000 saliva/blood/urine specimens daily. At CRL, every specimen is a person’s life entrusted to our care. We perform specimen testing in our five, onsite laboratories for several lines of business, including: employment-based drug screening, life insurance, corporate wellness, and pharmaceutical/clinical trials. Our commitment is to process specimens within 24-hours of receipt and deliver accurate results, every time, one life at a time.
What is the Accessioning Clerk Position?
Job Title/ Department: Accessioning Clerk/Toxicology (drug screening)
Description: Critical, frontline role where you receive, open, code, and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis. Assist in our Distribution Center by unloading, sorting, and scanning specimens that have come into the facility through FedEx delivery.
Keys to Success: Production-based position requiring speed, accuracy, good attendance, comfort with handling/opening/pouring off urine, saliva and blood specimens, and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Status/Work Hours: Full-Time/Tuesday-Saturday, 7:00am – until the work is completed OR Part-Time/Tuesday and Wednesday, 7:00am-3:00pm
Overtime: Mandatory for full time employees; determined daily based on production volume. You will receive time and a half pay for hours worked over 40 in a work week.
Pay: CRL’s Total Compensation Package including a competitive hourly wage, comprehensive benefits, and the ability to earn additional, incentive pay based on your performance!
Why Work for Us?
What separates CRL from the competition is our family-friendly work environment and investment in our most valued asset – OUR EMPLOYEES. Here are some reasons to join our family:
• Paid Training
• Stable, Growing Company: 650+ Employees
• Eligible for Additional, Incentive Pay: Based on Your Performance
• Six Paid Holidays Per Year: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,Thanksgiving, Christmas
• Career Development/Promote from Within: At 6 months in your current position, you may apply for internal opportunities!
Comprehensive Benefits and Perks-offered to both Full Time and Part Time Employees:
• 401 (k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
• Education Assistance Plan (Tuition Reimbursement): Eligible at 6 months of employment
• Live Well at CRL (Wellness Program): Fresh fruit delivered onsite, nutritional meals/snacks available for purchase 24/7, flu shot clinics, wellness screenings, gym membership discounts, and health coaching to help you get and stay healthy
• Discounted Products/Services: Movie tickets, local amusement parks and sporting events
Comprehensive Benefits and Perks-offered to Full Time Employees only:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Employer-Paid: Term Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
Follow these steps to apply:
1. Fill out the Quick Apply form
2. Continue to the employer’s website
Important Note: Applicants must proceed to the online application via the link provided on the next page for further consideration