Posted on Apr. 14, 2017
*Meet our Recruiters IN PERSON!
*Visit us on April 26th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
*Click Apply now for the LOCATION address
ABM Operations Analyst: Job description
The ABM Operations Analyst is responsible for analytical support of the business operations for Healthesystems service offerings. They perform analysis and review of operational requests, system/process failures, as well as, system and program performance controls. They serve as the primary point of contact for operational issues experienced by users of Healthesystems systems and services. This includes customers, external vendor partners and internal stakeholders.
• Demonstrates strong analytical skills, by identifying, researching and resolving operational issues and performing ad hoc performance analysis as required.
• Provide analysis and support for continuous Improvement projects.
• Develops requirement specifications according to standard templates, using non-technical language related to resolutions of operational issues.
• Produce and distribute operational reports.
• Collaborates with internal stake holders to identify and mitigate possible operational issues with larger enhancement initiatives.
• Completes LMS trainings and participates in professional networks that will increase awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices (as recommended by supervisor/manager).
• Strategic Initiatives: Actively engages in driving strategic initiatives, and the related goals, to ensure the most optimal outcome.
• Communication: Effectively communicates using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills. Has the ability to clearly present an idea or concept so others understand, lets others speak, and engages productively in difficult conversations while upholding our ethical values.
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; plus three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
Requires Operational experience. Must possess excellent writing skills. Requires experience and proven analytical skills in querying databases using Access or SQL. Prefer experience in healthcare, PBM, workers’ compensation, and/or insurance industry. General understanding of systems development and SDLC highly preferred.
• Action Orientation
• Customer Engagement
• Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Results Focus
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
Duties are performed primarily in an office setting. Travel to attend meetings and visit locations throughout the country may be required. Operates computer and standard office equipment, such as telephone and copier/printer.
• Job descriptions will be reviewed and are subject to changes of business necessity. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Please Click 'Apply' for Location Details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit Your Resume Today!
We look forward to meeting you on April 26th!