at Club Chef
Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Health Insurance, 401K
Club Chef is a refrigerated, food processing facility specializes in using fresh produce and fruits to serve businesses and families. Club Chef is the fresh-cut processing member of the Castellini Group of Companies. Operating since 1978, Club Chef has grown from a small local processor into one of the largest regional processors in the country. Conveniently located in Northern Kentucky, Club Chef LLC continues to grow and expand. We are looking for great people like yourself!
We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team as a 2nd shift Production Supervisor.
Supervises the Production team and coordinates food processing and shipping/receiving activities of assigned areas.
- Supervise up to 40 or more hourly employees
- Meets customer quality requirements by working effectively with customers, employees, and departments
- Accomplish yield objectives set forth in the business plan
- Accomplish pounds per minute objectives set forth in the business plan
- Control labor for assigned area(s), (attendance, assignments, flow, etc.).
- Support the implementation and maintenance of an effective associate retention and training program.
- Support continous improvement effort in the facility
- Accurately report production data.
- Promotes good manufacturing practices and food safety
- Ensure proper training of new employees.
- Quality Targets
- Yield Targets
- PPM Targets
- Service Targets
- Organizational Development Targets
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 2 years of Supervisor experience
- At least 2 years of production, or manufacturing experience
- Excellent communicator and motivator
- College degree or equivalent supervisory experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Some PC experience (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)